Beneamata.com

Beneamata.com (https://www.beneamata.com/index.php)
-   Igrači i treneri (https://www.beneamata.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Gladson Awako (https://www.beneamata.com/showthread.php?t=254)

dera 20-03-2009 23:57

Gladson Awako

Ghana youth international Gladson Awako has joined Italian giants Inter Milan and is expected to hold his first training session with the senior team on Friday afternoon.

The 19-year-old midfielder is believed to have agreed a deal with the Serie A leaders for an undisclosed fee from local side Heart of Lions.

He underwent successful medicals on Thursday and will be assessed on the pitch by the Inter technical team headed by Jose Mourinho at the Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

" Mourinho has seen him and believes he can aid the club. He admires Awako and likes his fighting spirit and has future plans for the boys," the player's representative told Ghanasoccernet.

" The player himself is aware of the task on him and he just can't fail himself. This is his future and an oppotunity to make name for himself.

" When we arrived here, we were sent to a decent hotel and a driver has been assigned to us to take care of our errands. I must say Inter have been professionals and we are satisfied."

Awako was a regular member of Ghana's Under 20 team which won the African Youth Championship in Rwanda early February.

He was chased by another Italian side Chievo Verona which offered a 1.4 million euro deal and also English Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.

Awako will join compatriot Sulley Muntari who joined the Nerrazuri this term from Portsmouth.

komentari ljudi iz gane:
-he will be a good replacement for the aging cambiasso . he is a cambiasso type of player
- neki kazu da se Inter guznuo, valjda bio je tu jedan jos bolji playmaker ali...
- This is good news. I just hope he has signed a deal with the senior team. Off the top of my head I can think of only Stankovic who plays as a central AM for Inter, and the kid can easily take that position...he only has to work hard.

Eto ga ljudi, nadajmo se necemu, pretpostavlja se da Inter nije platio vise od €2m. Navodno, danas je trebao biti na treningu popodne, na slikama ga ne vidim :(.

Huska 21-03-2009 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dera (Post 10091)

Eto ga ljudi, nadajmo se necemu, pretpostavlja se da Inter nije platio vise od €2m. Navodno, danas je trebao biti na treningu popodne, na slikama ga ne vidim :(.

zapio se mozda momak sa adrianom :D :D

ajd valjda bude nesto od njega mada cisto sumnjam :D

hulle 21-03-2009 00:12

ma do bola

ivan019 21-03-2009 00:14

I kada moze da debituje za nas :P

hulle 21-03-2009 00:16

jednog dana hehehehehhehehe

dera 21-03-2009 00:58

ja mislim da u serie a nema ogranicenja
cim ga jose prijavi na spisak pozvanih

CurvaNord69 21-03-2009 01:37

Nikad cuo,al vidit cemo

esteban 21-03-2009 02:56

Ko je tajjjj??????'

Balotelli#45 21-03-2009 12:34

cuo sam ranije za njega kazu da nije los ali sta fali nikako nemozemo da izgubimo upravo ovako se mogu i stvoriti veliki igraci od nekih nepoznatih.nije jose lud sto ga je upravo sad uzeo i to za 2miliona nemoze da bude los nikako

dera 21-03-2009 13:27

“Oyibo” as he is affectionately called, started his football career at Obuasi with Ajax Academy about three years ago.

hulle 21-03-2009 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dera (Post 10097)
ja mislim da u serie a nema ogranicenja
cim ga jose prijavi na spisak pozvanih

ne vjerujem da moze prije nove sezone

Quaresma#7 21-03-2009 15:41

Verovatno je to još jedan ganac sličan Muntariju i Essienu koji puno trči, oduzima lopte i ima dobar šut. Mourinho traži ratnike na sredini terena. Možda je dobar vidičemo.
Evo našo sam njegovu sliku.

http://worldcup.mtnfootball.com/cont...Ayew01%7E1.jpg

dera 21-03-2009 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by hulle (Post 10138)
ne vjerujem da moze prije nove sezone

mozda ako plate :)

claudejandamvan 22-03-2009 14:03

Ja ga znam iz managera.Cesto sam dovodio igrace bas iz ovog Hearts of Lions.

hulle 22-03-2009 14:07

ma nema sanse prije kraja jer nevjerujem da ga mogu registrovati u ovom periodu