Thread: Hellas v Inter
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016   #42
Sile87
First team

Roberto Boninsegna, legenda Intera je posle utakmice sa Veronom izjavio da je Roberto Mancini glavni krivac za trenutne igre Intera i tako postao jos jedan u nizu koji je javno prozvao Mancinija zbog losih rezultata Intera.

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Boninsegna: Mancini to blame for Inter’s faults

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

The problems at Inter this season are down to coach Roberto Mancini, according to club icon Roberto Boninsegna, who believes the team are in a state of confusion.

Boninsegna represented the Beneamata with distinction between 1969 and 1976, winning the Scudetto once in the the 1970/71 campaign.

Against Hellas Verona in particular last weekend, the 72-year-old was extremely unimpressed with what he witnessed from his former club, as they were forced to settle for a 3-3 draw against the division’s bottom club.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

“This is certainly not a beautiful Inter team,” he told Itasportpress.it. “Last Sunday, I was in the stand in Verona and I have never seen so much tactical confusion.

“The failure to give proper attention to dead balls ended up costing the team three goals. It is obvious that the team lacks someone to direct the play, a man to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

“Mancini often changes the formation and this amplifies Inter’s tactical problems. I never see a balanced team from Inter.”

The blame for all of that, Boninsegna lays squarely at the door of the man in charge and the former Italy international isn’t sure Mancini’s long term future lies at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Trebalo bi da mu je u slucaju da ne pobedi Fiorentinu to zadnja utakmica na klupi, mislim da bi novi neuspeh trebao da mu donese otkaz.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote