Team star

Vratio se igrač velike klase.
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #110
Grujinho
Team star

THIAGO MOTTA: "INTER, IT'S ALL OUR FAULT."

The consciousness of Thiago Motta: "Inter, it is all our fault."
"We need to play well and not chasing the games. But Europe can relaunch us again in Italy."

Appiano Gentile - Inter have six points and are first in the Champions League group stage. But also: Inter have eight points and in the 17th place in the league. It's all very bad and strangely, it's all true.
"Yes it is ugly but true unfortunately: Inter in the league only have eight points. I know it is hard to say but it is not right to deceive Inter fans and that's perhaps was what we did at the start of the season. We are not doing well and it's not about the referees or whatever. We must tell the whole truth."

And?
"For what we have done so far, we do not deserve more. Theoretically, in terms of quality, perhaps we are worth much more but what do you see from someplace else? You can see that Juve, Milan, Napoli, Udinese, Lazio and perhaps others are worth more than Inter at the moment."

Temporary or permanent?
"In such a delicate moment, it is difficult to predict what level we can reach further although obviously I hope that we can be there fighting for the Scudetto with these teams at the end of the season. The difference is not huge. There are many good teams but there aren't great teams that flying towards the title. But for now, we are behind, far behind because we are not demonstrating what others are doing on the field."

Missing Eto'o?
"No disrespect to anyone but he made the difference. Much of a difference."

You have played with Milito for four years: why is it that Diego is not able to do it anymore?
"I see that he is very down in morale. A striker like him needs to score goals. It is not a matter of returning to the Milito of two years ago but it's about returning to who he is. He needs the confidence and support from everybody: teammates, management, fans, everyone. He deserves it for what he has done for Inter."

Let's go back to Inter: disorientation due to the change of coaches?
"When there is a change on the bench, it means that something is wrong. But it would only be an excuse as it is better if everybody looks at what is wrong."

Gasperini?
"Gasperini is part of the past and I prefer not to add anything except that he is a great coach and that was more our fault than his. Coaches are important but at the end of the day what counts is the players and what we do on the field."

Or do not do. Is it a question of what is in the head?
"When I hear talks about attitude and concentration, they make me laugh a little bit. It's either you're at the right levels or you're not. It is useless to make a lot of speeches. And today, even if we did not become poor overnight, we are not those of two years ago when we won everything."

Matter of the legs, abnormal training methods? It's an tired and old Inter?
"Perhaps to those that played in Copa America but everything else is the same because on the field you don't see much difference between us and others in terms of condition."

Ranieri?
"He is a calm man and knows how to convey his calmness: at difficult times, this can be very important but I don't think this is a problem."

Then what?
"To win is to play well and playing well means knowing when to shoot and when to hold on to the ball. We also need to play with the ball better, keeping it and not giving it away as gifts because it is very tough for our strength because you cannot always chase the ball for all 90 minutes. Much better to do like two years ago when others were chasing us."

One once said that: "Concentration is hard but I prefer to consume the brain rather than the legs so it is easy to see where to go for the ball first."
"In football today, no one can afford not to run but everyone has to do with his speed. I am not as fast as Eto'o or Messi but I can help a teammate to think and to take the ball a second longer."

Easier to do it in front of the defense?
"I have done it all: midfielder, left-back or even center back. So I know what I may need a partner who plays where I've played. That said, I'm not very fast especially one on one: I need a player in front of me, I can not stand back to the opponent. The ideal is when there's two of us in front of the defense in a diamond midfield: I am better at the center. In a midfield of three with three strikers, I am better as inside midfielder."

The schedule now says Lille and then your former team Genoa: do well to finally turn things around?
"Doing well against Lille would first give continuity to do what we have done at least in the Champions League because that's where we are doing well. And then, it could also give us a little push to restart in the league. Because winning and then continue winning will give us confidence and make us say 'we can do much better.' Even it it's better that I don't think about how important these two matches are."

Why?
"Because on the field I am exact opposite of what I am off of it. I want to control myself on the field."

It's hard to control yourself when in eight matches, there have been five penalties against you and only one of them can be considered just?
"Abnormal but I do not want to explain it otherwise I get thoughts that lead nowhere better to think that this is just a coincidence and that this is over."

You know that your last five league goals were at the San Siro and the last Champions League goal was in Germany last April?
"Oh yeah? It is because at the San Siro I feel at home. But this is what I am facing: a goal at home against Lille in the Champions League and a league goal away from home at Genoa..."

Lille will be your 100th match with Italian clubs?
"Oh really? I never manage to keep track of these numbers, I don't care."

But what was your most beautiful moment of the 99 matches?
"The 4-0 against Milan two years ago."

Evo kako se daje Intervju. VELIKI MOTTA. Nemam ništa protiv Zanettija i Cambiassa, ali Motta za razliku od njih ima muda da kaže kako stvari stoje, a ne da plače zbog "nesreče", penala, itd...
Old 02-11-2011   #111
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grujinho View Post
Missing Eto'o?
"No disrespect to anyone but he made the difference. Much of a difference."

You have played with Milito for four years: why is it that Diego is not able to do it anymore?
"I see that he is very down in morale. A striker like him needs to score goals. It is not a matter of returning to the Milito of two years ago but it's about returning to who he is. He needs the confidence and support from everybody: teammates, management, fans, everyone. He deserves it for what he has done for Inter."
Restekp!
Old 02-11-2011   #112
Ivan inter
Esordienti

pa bilo bi glupo a je pricao ista lose o klubskom kolegi smjesno je to a i bog i ljudi znaju da on nikad nece biti pravi ma kolko ga volili i zahvalni mu sto nam je dao kao i mnogi igraci intera nadam se da on opet bude onaj stari al to je vec dugo traje 2 godine a on svaku godinu stariji FORZA INTER ...
Ivan inter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #113
Culé
Substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grujinho View Post
Gasperini?
"Gasperini is part of the past and I prefer not to add anything except that he is a great coach and that was more our fault than his. Coaches are important but at the end of the day what counts is the players and what we do on the field."
Culé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012   #114
Grujinho
Team star

VELIKI, nek ti je sa srečom...hvala ti za sve! bio si mi jedan od najdražih igrača i evo one dve pičke bilanovske se zaljepile za tebe...Šteta da naši nisu uspeli da odlože transfer do kraja sezone, jer če nam faliti u CL, ali šta je tu je.

GRAZIE THIAGONE!!!!!!

Last edited by Grujinho; 31-01-2012 at 19:39.
Old 31-01-2012   #115
Grujinho
Team star

Kralj moj gazi i dalje!
Old 01-02-2012   #116
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Motta je sam htio otiči, rekao je Moratti. Hteli su ga zadržati ali je ipak igračeva želja bila veča po odlazku.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #117
Rafael
Team star

Nisam ga nikad volio moram priznati ali nek mu je sa srećom
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #118
Pablo
Primavera

Kad bi nam svako pojacanje odradio posao kao sto je mota bili bi najaci u evropi svake godine,svaka cast za sve sto je pruzio i nek mu je sa srecom
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #119
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Motta punge: "L'Inter m'ha trattato male, rimasi per Gasp.

Sad i on počeo srati

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #120
dera
Golden member

Sta vice, nesto u vezi Gasperinija?