Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Utakmice > Arhiva > 2015/16 > Serie A

Serie A Razmjenjena mišljenja o taktici i sastavu za ligaške utakmice

Old 08-02-2016   #31
dera
Golden member

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Mancini: "Izbacio sam Mela zato sto ne bi zavrsio utakmicu."

Old 08-02-2016   #32
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Ma daj previse se igra sa njim. Tog manijaka treba prodati pod hitno poljeti nema nike koristi od njega.

ovo je vec neznam koja utakmica koju bi morali lagano dobiti ali opet nismo i evidentno je da gubimo sa juvetom i Napolijem i da nam je realna pozicija 3 mesto i to vec nismo sposobni izkoristiti nesposobnost fiore i cekamo da nas milan i roma stignu da nas i oni zajebavaju za 3 mesto.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016   #33
Sile87
First team

Roma nas je vec stigla, imaju samo bod manje, s obzirom u kakvoj su formi i da je promena trenera i tek kako imala uticaja na igrace tesko cemo se snjima do kraja nositi.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

Kome cemo Mela Q brate prodati, pa njega jedino Mancini moze kupiti... kontam da ni oni kinezi ludi ne bi za njega pare dali.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016   #34
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Uh to bi bilo super, i Ranocchiu da jim damo i nekoliko nasih vele igraca.

Old 09-02-2016   #35
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

Daj ba dera ne rise bgt hahaha et ko usao perko i nosio igru jel?

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016   #36
dera
Golden member

Slabo čitaš, gdje to piše? Pročitaj još jednom .
Old 09-02-2016   #37
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

Ne pametuj

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016   #38
dera
Golden member

Ko se ljutio ? Nisam ti ja kriv što ne čitaš .
Old 09-02-2016   #39
Sile87
First team

Neki treneri su javno poceli kritikovati Mancinija posle utakmice sa Veronom, naime Marcelo Lippi je izjavio da je ocigledno da Interu nije jedini problem psihicke prirode nego da je ocigledno da Inter ima velikih problema sa taktikom.
Old 09-02-2016   #40
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

To je evidentno. Nikad Mancini nije bio dobar taktik, kakav igrački kadar je imao trebo bi bolje i stabinije igre imati a ne ovako raztrgano i mrtvo.

Da ima Strama takav tim dosta bolje bi nam išlo u to sam uveren.

Meni je Mancini dobar ali od nove godine je gadno popustilo sve i sve više se gubi u tome i izgubili smo šanse i za scudetto a sad je pitanje dali čemo biti 3.

Old 09-02-2016   #41
Sile87
First team

Veliko pitanje je 3. mesto, daj boze da izdrzimo ali cisto sumnjam, previse se bodova prosulo u poslednje vreme...
Old 10-02-2016   #42
Sile87
First team

Roberto Boninsegna, legenda Intera je posle utakmice sa Veronom izjavio da je Roberto Mancini glavni krivac za trenutne igre Intera i tako postao jos jedan u nizu koji je javno prozvao Mancinija zbog losih rezultata Intera.

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Boninsegna: Mancini to blame for Inter’s faults

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

The problems at Inter this season are down to coach Roberto Mancini, according to club icon Roberto Boninsegna, who believes the team are in a state of confusion.

Boninsegna represented the Beneamata with distinction between 1969 and 1976, winning the Scudetto once in the the 1970/71 campaign.

Against Hellas Verona in particular last weekend, the 72-year-old was extremely unimpressed with what he witnessed from his former club, as they were forced to settle for a 3-3 draw against the division’s bottom club.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

“This is certainly not a beautiful Inter team,” he told Itasportpress.it. “Last Sunday, I was in the stand in Verona and I have never seen so much tactical confusion.

“The failure to give proper attention to dead balls ended up costing the team three goals. It is obvious that the team lacks someone to direct the play, a man to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

“Mancini often changes the formation and this amplifies Inter’s tactical problems. I never see a balanced team from Inter.”

The blame for all of that, Boninsegna lays squarely at the door of the man in charge and the former Italy international isn’t sure Mancini’s long term future lies at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Trebalo bi da mu je u slucaju da ne pobedi Fiorentinu to zadnja utakmica na klupi, mislim da bi novi neuspeh trebao da mu donese otkaz.
Old 10-02-2016   #43
dera
Golden member

Šta li ti je Manci radio sa curom da ga toliko blatiš .

The former Italy coach Cesare Prandelli talked about Inter leading the Serie A:
“I agree with Mancini, in difference from the other teams he hasn’t had 2-3 years to work with his team. The last signings came in the end of August as well. In short time Mancini has given the team a winning mentality and he has rotated and used all the players. Inter is a practical team, and I think that Mancini himself is the first person who wants to see the team play better: The players will also understand that they can get points by playing better. Melo? Unfortunately sometimes he does what he did against Lazio. He will give you a lot of everything, but sometimes he just disables everything. I saw that he was very sad and I don’t think he will make the mistake again.”
Old 10-02-2016   #44
Sile87
First team

Joj dera odakle vadis ti ove gluposti, Sari imao 2-3 godine, Sousa isto jel, kao i Spaleti i Miha, daj mani me. Jos malo i leti Robi, tako mu je sudjeno, jedino ti si od svih navijaca Intera za ovog Mancinija sabana.
Old 11-02-2016   #45
dera
Golden member

Kakve gluposti? To je izjava (Prandellija), baš kao i tvoja iznad . Znamo ko nije za Mancija .