Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 21-05-2010   #1501
dera
Golden member

Mislim da svi podcjenjujete Mihu, kako je Barca Pepa dovela?
Old 21-05-2010   #1502
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

evo Marca javlja da je Mou potpisao na 3 godine...i to za 10mil po sezoni...

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
~Enzo Ferrari: "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1503
Inter boy
Team star

Mihajlovic u slučaju dolaska na klupu dovodi pomoćnike iz Catania .... Mou ostani brate i spasi nas živciranja sa Mihajlovićem

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
Mislim da svi podcjenjujete Mihu, kako je Barca Pepa dovela?
Pep se bar nije gubo sa Bolognom i Cataniam.... mene tješi izjava predsjednika Catania u kojoj kaže Mihajlović je naš

Nakon što se rukujem s milanistom trčim oprati ruke, a nakon rukovanja s juventinom prebrojim prste” - Peppino Prisco
Inter boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1504
simone
Esordienti

http://www.sportnet.hr/analize/39751...nih-genijalaca

Nije ni počelo a ja već uživam...jedva čekam tekmu.

Nisam imao vremena pročitati sve postove u zadnjih 5 dana na ovom topicu ali je zanimljiv post od jednog od kolega:

""Delegacija Intera je još juče stigla u Madrid a Murinjo nije ostavio okupljene novinare ravnodušnim kada je izjavio:

"Nadam se da će navijači Real Madrida u subotu uveče navijati za Inter.""

Mo je takav taktičar da valjda prouči i broj komaraca koji bi mogli biti na terenu, ako će to pomoći timu koji trenira.

Nabio je Barcu, koketira s Realom, klubom u čijem gradu igra finale LP. Što mislite za koga će navijati stadion!??

Sve je to dio igre, a ja mu vjerujem da još nije ništa odlučio.
simone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1505
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter boy View Post
Pep se bar nije gubo sa Bolognom i Cataniam.... mene tješi izjava predsjednika Catania u kojoj kaže Mihajlović je naš
iako ga mrzim kao coeka, on je sjajan trener
znaci tebi je bolji trener bez iskustva (pep), od mihe koji je napravio cudo od dva nizerazredna kluba?
Old 21-05-2010   #1506
DenchiNL
Assistant coach

sjajan??? mora da se šalite?
poslije JM samo Hiddink može doći, to je jedina opcija da budemo jednako uspješni
ovi početnici tipa pep, v.basten,rijkaard,Miha,Mancio
to je sve tanko taktički i mentalno , nama ne treba niko da se uči na nama
Football is only total if you win, a beautiful loss is still a loss, destroy egos, starting with yours, finish what you start, tears of joy are made of sweat, attack like lions every second, every minute, every game, break their hearts, steal their fans, black and blue are the colors of insanity!

http://www.beneamata.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40&dateline=129129629  2

Magic by Dennis Bergkamp JM - Like a G6 Perché Io sono un Biscione e tu sei una ranocchia, la Ranocchia
DenchiNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1507
mourinho
Substitute

E jebi ga, ako ne mozes dovesti Hidinka, nekog moras. Najbolje da se mi sa foruma prijavimo za trenere.... Ako Hidink nece zbog Turske, Capelo zbog Engleske, pitanje je koga dovesti? Poslije Mourinha i ako bog da trostruke titule tesko je naci trenera koji ce ga (hipoteticki govorim) naslijediti na klupi, jer treba popuniti veliku prazninu. Sta god bi taj nasljednik napravio bilo bi malo, pa makar uzeo ponovo Seriu A. To je problem, kojeg se boje i ovi top treneri koji se spominju. Ako bi Mou ostao i recimo uzeo Seriu A i ispao u grupnoj fazi LS naredne godine niko mu ne bi ni rijec rekao (osim Dere mozda
mourinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1508
Il Mago
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Il Mago

Sad sam cito na fcinter1908 da su sanse da vidimo Mihu na klupi Intera jednake 0,a da su sanse da Hiddink bude sve vece,a da je jako tesko da to bude Capello zbog njegovog ugovora sa FA...

I'm getting better looking everyday. I can't wait for tomorrow.
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
Il Mago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1509
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

Čuvar mreže starog/novog prvaka Italije dodaje da "specijalni" i za finale Lige šampiona priprema nešto - specijalno.

"Za sada je to tajna. Morate da gledate utakmicu u nedelju da biste videli šta je pripremio", rekao je golman Intera.

Nadam se necemu tipa,majca na kojoj pisem ostajem u interu ..... ehh sta bi dao za to....

Hidnik i nije tolko lose resenje,ja bi posle Josea jedino njega voleo videt

GRAZIE
JOSE!

кој не скокне ова ale ale Горан !!!!!
Moca93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1510
InteristaSA
Assistant coach

joj ludnice ako je sta pripremio ma MOu je budala nikad se nezna s njim..Ovaj Simone je dobro rekao mozda je to sve dio igre..fura Madrid da bi volio da im bude trener a hoce samo MOu da navijaju za njeg i njegovu ekipu.. ja dok nevidim MOu kako drzi Realov dres nista od tog..samo da uzmemo LP i netreba se ni takmiciti sljedece godine.
Old 21-05-2010   #1511
dera
Golden member

vrlo moguce je i da ostane
Old 21-05-2010   #1512
s3b
Primavera

Send a message via MSN to s3b
Default Jose Mourinho: the cases for and against

Gabriele Marcotti

You can expect to hear a lot about Jose Mourinho over the next few weeks. Playing in the Champions' League final and possibly moving to the world's biggest football club will do that. Plus, of course, there is nobody - and I mean nobody - in the game who has such a talent for putting his point across and turning the media into some kind of megaphone (for better or worse, sometimes it backfires).

There are many who think Mourinho is the greatest manager in the world, perhaps the greatest in history. There are some who think he's been largely the beneficiary of being in the right place at the right time and that he simply has sold himself better than most. Is the truth at either extreme? Or is it somewhere in between? You be the judge.

THE CASE FOR THE PROSECUTION

OK, first, let's dispense with the records. He won two league titles and a domestic cup at Porto. Great. Fact is, when you manage Porto, you have a pretty good chance of winning the title. Porto won 14 of the last 20 Portuguese championships. Kerry Katona could manage Porto and she would probably win the title. Jesualdo Ferreira, the most recent Porto boss to win the title and a man Mourinho once compared to a donkey, won three straight. So what? By the way, Porto were found guilty of attempting to bribe match officials during the 2003-04 season - when Mourinho won his second Portuguese title - and later docked six points.

Admittedly, he did win the Uefa Cup and the Champions League while at Porto. But look closer. He had a ridiculously easy run to the Uefa Cup, facing just two sides from Europe's top five leagues - Lens and Lazio - before cutting it very close against Martin O'Neill's Celtic in the final. He clearly got the rub of the green the following year in the Champions League too, especially against Manchester United (Tim Howard spilling the ball, Paul Scholes unfairly flagged offside). And he had the luxury of playing Monaco in the final.

You want to talk Chelsea? Well, no club in history spent as much money as they did between 2003, just before his arrival, and 2006. And it's not as if he took over a team of numpties. Under Claudio Ranieri - the man he loves to mock - Chelsea had finished second the year before while reaching the semi-finals of the Champions' League (which, incidentally, is as far as Mourinho has ever taken the club). Yes, he also won an FA Cup and a couple of League Cups. That's what having one of the most expensive teams ever assembled will do. How about the fact that in three years at Stamford Bridge he never once managed to get them to the semi-final of the Champions League? Heck, even David O'Leary managed to do that. And if Mourinho tells you - as he did last weekend - that the Premier League competition was far tougher back then, don't be fooled. Mikael Silvestre and Kieran Richardson were getting plenty of playing time for Manchester United in 2005-06. Liverpool finished level on points with Bolton in 2004-05. And Arsenal failed to make the quarter-finals of the Champions League in two of Mourinho's three full seasons at Chelsea.

What about Inter? Didn't he turn them into a dominant force, both in Italy and in Europe? Yeah, right. Inter had won three straight Serie A titles when he arrived, no change in serivce there. Except, perhaps, for the fact that in their final year BEFORE Mourinho they gained more points than they did in their first two seasons AFTER Mourinho. What's that you say? Mourinho was signed to bring European success? Ok, let's look at his record in the Champions League with Inter. Played 20, won nine, drew five, lost six. Among those were some of the most turgid perfromances in recent memory including a 3-3 draw with something called Anorthosis and home defeats to Manchester United and Panathinaikos. The most frustrating thing is not so much that he has simply played dull, defensive football, it's that he passes it off for something brilliant. His game plan in his latter years at Chelsea consisted of hoofing it long to Didier Drogba and defending in numbers. In his first season at Inter it was all about defending in numbers, giving the ball to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and waiting for him to do something. Only this year are we starting to see something rational. But it took lots of trial and error to get there. Because, you see, tactically he's really only in his comfort zone when he employs the usual defend-and-counter attritition strategy. Deviate from that and he's lost. He played four different formations at Inter and, except for the most recent ones, all of them produced horrid football. Sure, it was effective, but that was largely due to the appalling state of Italy's other so-called big clubs, above all Milan and Juventus. The fact that Roma, a side whose best player missed a quarter of the season and which has been run on a shoestring for the past three years came within 45 minutes of becoming champions tells you all you need to know.

Put him up against a manager with some tactical nous and players who can execute (even bad players) and he struggles, as evidenced by Inter's performances against Catania away (a 1-3 defeat), Siena at home (two goals in the final two minutes to salvage a win) and Bari away (two late goals, including a dubious penalty).

Sure, he'll tell you that referees are out to get him, that nobody in Italy likes him. His acolytes will point out that the owner of a rival club, Silvio Berlusconi, also happens to be prime minister and owns three TV networks. The latter is true, but if Berlusconi were using his considerable powers to help his club, AC Milan, he's doing a rotten job, given that they have won one league title in the past decade. What's more, there are about a dozen TV networks he does not own, nor does he own any of the three daily sports newspapers or the three biggest selling dailies in the land. And, in fact, despite his constant whingeing, Inter comfortably came out ahead this season in terms of refereeing mistakes.

He makes it seem as if he's some kind of transfer guru because Inter have six new signings in their starting XI. Fine. But Lucio was very much a club signing (Mourinho wanted Ricardo Carvalho, as it turns out, it's a good thing he did not get his way), Motta was an add-on in the Diego MIlito deal, Goran Pandev is a former Inter player whom the club had been trying to bring back for ages, Samuel Eto'o was a makeweight in the Ibrahimovic sale. What he doesn't tell you is that he also spent big on Mancini and Ricardo Quaresma, both of whom were absolute duds at Inter. Much like Mateja Kezman, Claudio Pizarro and Khalid Boulahrouz at Chelsea. But, of course, Mourinho's acolytes don't like to talk about those guys. Instead, they'll tell you that his evil interfering chairman, Roman Abramovich, "forced" him to take Andriy Shevchenko. Poor Mourinho. Rather than trying to make it work, he turned Shevchenko into a scapegoat.

Bottom line? He's a good manager, not a great one. He managed the biggest spending club in Portugal and won, the biggest spending club in England and won, the biggest spending club in Italy and won. But he has been to the Champions League semi-finals four times in his entire career. (And, when he left Chelsea, Avram Grant took them to within a penalty kick of winning it all). Nothing special about that.
s3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1513
LiGad
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to LiGad

Hiddink je najbolji kandidat jer smo svi svjesni koliko malo mu je treba da se uklopi u neku ekipu, a da rezulatati ne manjkaju ..
Covjek se prilagodio svim mogucim takmicenjima, ligama i klubovima ..zasto ne i Interu?
Old 21-05-2010   #1514
s3b
Primavera

Send a message via MSN to s3b
Default The case for the defence

Gabriele Marcotti

No, I'm not going to dismiss his records in Portugal. Sure, Porto may be a dominant team, but before Mourinho's arrival they had not won the league in four years, which is an eternity in those parts. Bottom
line is, he won it, the guys before him did not. Nor, for that matter, did the guy immediately after him. And no matter how much you talk about luck and favourable draws, winning consecutive European trophies with Porto is an outstanding achievement. If it were so easy, it would happen regularly. Or are you suggesting that Mourinho is the only lucky manager out there?

Ranieri did not win a title at Chelsea, despite having equal access to Abramovich's money. Mourinho did. And he did it after 50 years. You want to make cracks about his Champions League performances at Chelsea? In 2004-05 he knocked out Barcelona and Bayern and was only beaten by a "ghost goal". The following year he was screwed by the referees against Barcelona. And in 2006-07 he went out on penalties
to Liverpool. Sounds pretty consistent to me.

Fine, so he inherited a good squad at Chelsea. But the point is that he won stuff and others did not. Not until Carlo Ancelotti arrived and he benefitted from an apalling Liverpool side, an Arsenal side ravaged by injuries and a Manchester United side which sold Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez and replaced them with Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen (says it all, doesn't it?). Shevchenko was imposed on him and
he still found a way to make it work. He changed his system to accommodate him and, no, he did not win the title in 2006-07, but he was still in the running as late as May and he did win two domestic cups.

Don't talk to me about Inter and the titles they won BEFORE he arrived. 2005-06 was handed to them by a tribunal. In 2006-07, Milan had a points penalty and Juventus were in Serie B. And in 2007-08, Juve had just returned to the top flight and Milan, as ever, were more preoccupied with the Champions League. Not quite the same thing as winning against a full complement of opposition, the way he did the last two years.

You don't like the way he plays? First off, it's not defensive, it's balanced. And, in fact, this year, it's balanced offensively. How many sides in Europe play three strikers (Eto'o, Milito and Pandev) plus a guy like Wesley Sneijder? Not many. Is it dull? Well, he's paid to win, not to entertain. And winning is certainly entertaining if you're a fan of whatever club he's managing. Were you not entertained by the masterclass at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea? How about when he demolished Barcelona? He does what needs to be done and, when he needs to do so, he raises his game. That's the mark of a great manager.

Unlike you, I would argue that his time at Inter actually showed intelligence and courage. It took intelligence not to throw the baby out with the bathwater but instead take what worked from his predecessor's side - namely, Ibrahimovic - and make it work for him. (By the way, how well is Ibra doing without Mourinho? Exactly my point). And it took courage to try something new and then admit your mistakes and change. Rather than critciizing him for his ill-fated winger experiment with Mancini and Quaresma, you ought to be lauding him for having the guts to try something different, recognizing it didn't work and then coming up with something new that did work. The last time an Inter manager reached the final of the Champions League was in 1972. That was before any of these Inter players were even born, even Javier Zanetti, who is seemingly a hundred years old. Inter used to be the biggest basket case in world football. Now they're taken seriously. That's what he has brought to this club. Belief.

Maybe he's not a tactical revolutionary, but the simple fact of the matter is that it's not just about giving instructions, it's about getting your players to execute. And when Mourinho speaks, people listen. Don't take my word. Talk to the guys he's managed. Except for Shevchenko and, maybe, Adrian Mutu, they all love him. Why? Because he's a leader of men, because he connects with people in ways others don't. Even the volatile teenage mind of Mario Balotelli, albeit after much struggling, eventually fell and gave in to Mourinho. Balotelli was a model citizen in Inter's last two matches, despite his earlier tantrums. Why? Because Mourinho eventually got through to him.

And it's not just the players, it's the fans. What, you don't think that Chelsea supporters, Double or no Double, wouldn't giftwrap Ancelotti and courier him back to Italy if it meant the return of Mourinho? It's the same story at Inter. The fans adore him. The man has had seven full seasons as a manager. In that time, he has won 16 trophies and, by next Saturday night, it could be 17. At 47, he could become the youngest manager ever to win his second Champions League. And, I might add, he has not lost a home league game since 2002.

He's also far and away the highest paid coach in all of sport. Would that happen if he wasn't Special? The markets don't lie, do they?

He's not a great manager. He's THE great manager of his time, maybe all-time. Those who call him arrogant don't realise that, to quote Kid Rock, "it ain't bragging if you say it then you back it up." He speaks truth to power and endures constant jealousy from lesser men, especially those who begrudge the fact that a guy like him, who never had the natural ability to play the game professionally, has established himself as one of the greatest ever.
s3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010   #1515
Inter boy
Team star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
iako ga mrzim kao coeka, on je sjajan trener
znaci tebi je bolji trener bez iskustva (pep), od mihe koji je napravio cudo od dva nizerazredna kluba?
Iskreno ni jedan mi nije drag ni dobar Mihajlović nije sazrio kao trener da nas vodi i taj nam rizik nije potreban. A Mou je izjavio da mu ne bih bilo teško ostat još godinu dana u Interu

Nakon što se rukujem s milanistom trčim oprati ruke, a nakon rukovanja s juventinom prebrojim prste” - Peppino Prisco
Inter boy is offline   Reply With Quote