Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava

Igrači i uprava Razgovarajte o igračima i ostalom osoblju kluba

Old 31-05-2009   #151
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan_ View Post
Da, došlo je do nesreće u Sarasovoj rafineriji u Cagliariju, 3 čovjeka izgubila život. Ovo je možda i dobar trenutak da izrazimo sućut, R.I.P. Mourinho je sinoć izjavio da je ovaj Scudetto i za porodice tih radnika što izgubili život. To je, onako, lijepa gesta od njega...
da, ako sam dobro čuo ta trojica išla spašavat jednog kojem je pozlilo i na kraju oni 3 poginu, užas
R.I.P.

da lijepa gesta ali puno im znači naš scudetto sada, plus moglo je tu bit i puno ljepših gesti, al neću sad o tome...
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 11-06-2009   #152
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

Massimo Moratti exclusive on Inter Channel
Wednesday, 10 June 2009 15:45:02
MILAN - Massimo Moratti spoke exclusively to Inter Channel after the annual Kick Off tournament at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
This is what the Inter president had to say:
Kick Off is a beautiful event in the temple of football, where Inter and its sponsors get together for a football tournament that is always very popular.
"I think it's fun for all those who are here, for those who love playing football and for those who get satisfaction from playing the game. It is an immense pleasure to receive in this stadium our guests, who are Interisti as well as our sponsors, just like it's a pleasure to see the younger ones play; and it's a pleasure to have organised this tournament again this year."
After the Scudetto victory, it's now time for the national teams. Did you see Davide Santon play for the Italian men's national team?
"Yes, I did. He's very good and he gave confirmation of his maturity and self-confidence. If he continues like this - and I think he will because he has the right character - he will become better and better. It's curious that Santon is already in the men's national team, whereas Balotelli still hasn't got there, but I think this will happen because Mario is indispensable for the Under-21s at the moment. I think they will both become two mainstays of Italian football, and I hope they become two mainstays in the Italian national team - for them, but also for national sport in general."
Unfortunately, Mario Balotelli was the victim of another bad example of intolerance last Saturday.
"It's like being in another world when there are incidents like this. It's like returning to a past that should have been forgotten. What I can do is apologise to Mario and tell him that we all feel guilty of inserting him in a society of this kind. However, he is an intelligent lad with incredible maturity and I am pleased that he kept his cool and acted seriously, without being traumatised by what was a dramatic incident."
On the subject of transfers, all the Inter fans are asking themselves about the future of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
"Unfortunately I have no one to ask. But soon, and with calm, we will reach a solution. We are not forced to sell or buy. We have a strong team, players who have shown they care about Inter, including Ibrahimovic who in his three years with us has done his duty as a great professional, so I think we can continue like this unless there are situations that put us in the condition to do a good thing for us, the player or other players. With the current economic climate it is obviously necessary to sell as well, but I am not pushing in one direction or another. We will what happens in the summer transfer market, we will try to create a strong team next year too because our objectives won't change."
After the sale of Ricardo Kakŕ to Real Madrid it has been written that Italian football is becoming poor. What's your opinion?
"Look, so much money is spent on foreign players that it's not football that's becoming poor, but someone else... You become poor when you buy, not when you sell. I think that Milan have done a great deal from an ecomonic point of view, though naturally not from a sporting one, but Milan know this too, because Kaka is a champion and an icon. Both things weren't possible though and I think it's the player himself who wanted to leave in January, and in the end I think it's a deal that has its logic, even if it's a great disappointment on a sporting level and for the Milan fans."
Speaking of symbols, an official announcement of Marco Materazzi's contract extension is imminent.
"Yes, but Materazzi has renewed because he always plays well when he goes on the pitch, not because he's a symbol. His contribution in the championship was always positive this year too so Mourinho confirmed to me that he still wanted him. (Smiles) I was pleased about this so in a way that is useful and convenient for the club we extended his stay at Inter to see what will happen in the future, seeing as he is still young..."
In an interview given a few days ago José Mourinho declared that Inter need to buy another player after closing deals for Thiago Motta and Milito, but some media have interpreted this declaration as Mourinho asking for other players...
"It will depend on how many players we sell and on what we will need. For now I think that we are concluding deals for two very good players who make the team a lot stronger. We will see if we need to buy more players, on the basis of transfers out and what Mourinho asks us for."
Hernan Crespo, who will play for Genoa next season, left with great respect for Inter and the Inter fans.
"Crespo has been very important for us. He has scored important goals and we will have a good memory of him. The same goes for another great player, Luis Figo. In his time here, and we hope in the future too, he has not only shown that he is a fantastic player, but a fantastic person too and he is a shining example for all his team-mates and for the club. I believe and hope that we can renew, not in footballing terms, but in a management role, although I think he could have played on for another year. A thought also for Cruz, who is at the end of his contract. Less has been said about him, but he has been formidable and fantastic for Inter. With his great personality he has often led us to victory. He has played a bit less this year, but he was indispensable in the past. We have grown fond of these three players that I have just mentioned, but we are also grateful to them and I would like to say thank you. Players like these don't deserve to be 'super substitutes'. Apart from Figo, who has stopped, the others can still be absolute protagonists in other teams."
aj prevedi te

GRAZIE
JOSE!

кој не скокне ова ale ale Горан !!!!!
Moca93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #153
Nera
TM artifex

Moratti zeli da prodajom Ibre i Viere (uz prethodni odlazak Adriana) omoguci postavljanje granice za plate. Po ovim navodima, ni jedan igrac ne bi mogao primati vise od 5 miliona godisnje. Bravo Moratti...
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #154
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

To bi bilo lep potez. Sličan sistem imaju u Arsenalu. Sam Nisam za prodaju Ibre.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #155
Mauro7
Consigliere

prodaj klub nekom milijarderu!
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 12-06-2009   #156
Enfant Terrible
Veliki Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera View Post
Moratti zeli da prodajom Ibre i Viere (uz prethodni odlazak Adriana) omoguci postavljanje granice za plate. Po ovim navodima, ni jedan igrac ne bi mogao primati vise od 5 miliona godisnje. Bravo Moratti...
Svrha poteza za pohvalu, ali ovo je dvosjekli mač. Ne znam kojem će to igraču biti atraktivan prelazak u klub kojem je tap na 5M€ + zna se kakvi su porezi u Italiji. Mislim da će biti problema oko toga...
Old 12-06-2009   #157
CurvaNord69
Team legend

Ma cuj 5mil, mora 8 bit
CurvaNord69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #158
Nera
TM artifex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan_ View Post
Svrha poteza za pohvalu, ali ovo je dvosjekli mač. Ne znam kojem će to igraču biti atraktivan prelazak u klub kojem je tap na 5M€ + zna se kakvi su porezi u Italiji. Mislim da će biti problema oko toga...
Dobro, ne vjerujem da bi plafon bio 5M, vec nekih 7-8M (znas kako novinari vole da prave senzacije i pretjeruju)... Ali, sigurno da je ovo potez, kako bi pokazao ovima sto traze konstantno povecanja, da sa njim nema zezanja, i da njegova dobrota ima granica. Mala tehnika "zastrasivanja". Meni je super potez..
Old 12-06-2009   #159
Enfant Terrible
Veliki Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera View Post
Dobro, ne vjerujem da bi plafon bio 5M, vec nekih 7-8M (znas kako novinari vole da prave senzacije i pretjeruju)... Ali, sigurno da je ovo potez, kako bi pokazao ovima sto traze konstantno povecanja, da sa njim nema zezanja, i da njegova dobrota ima granica. Mala tehnika "zastrasivanja". Meni je super potez..
Ma da, i rekao sam da je svrha fantastična, mada sa malim zakašnjenjem. Kada su praktično svi dobili nove ugovore, svi dobili što žele, on hoće da stavlja tap
Old 12-06-2009   #160
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Sad i Moratti okrenuo list. da vidimo ko če bolje proči.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #161
Mauro7
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma#7 View Post
Sad i Moratti okrenuo list. da vidimo ko če bolje proči.
da njegov problem je što kad konačno ima najbolju ekipu u svojoj vladavini em prodaje najbolje igrače( u redu ovi koji žele al drugi) em uvodi neka ograničenja
Old 12-06-2009   #162
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska

aj vidit cemo sta ce bit od toga ideja nije losa cak sta vise ovo je davno trebalo uvesti sad nebi bilo ovih zajeb***ija oko nekih igraca
Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009   #163
dera
Golden member

bravisimo, i ja sam za to, ali bi bila steta sutnuti tek tako ibru, ja bih ga stavio na listu za 100m normalno skresala bi se na 80m i mirna Bosna
ili mu reci hos nes, 5m, iako bi ja njemu dao 7
Old 15-06-2009   #164
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska

mauro ajd umjesto da me zaebajes prevedi ovo u par recenica ako ti nije problem

http://www.calciomercato.com//index.php?c=&a=127685
Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009   #165
Nera
TM artifex

Moratti i Laporta zajedno na veceri: sta ste rekli jedan drugome u vezi Ibrahimovica?
"Cuo sam razne cifre i zamjene sa Eto'om, ali Laporta se u tom pogledu nije otkrivao. Laportu su interesovale i neke druge stvari koje ostanu u drugom planu prilikom transfer operacije. Poslije tehnickih pitanja, pitao me da li je Ibrin karakter los kao sto kazu. Da li polemizira sa publikom i suigracima, i da li je antipatican tip. Ja sam mu rekao istinu: Zlatan je simpatican, briljantan i veseom. I prije svega , veliki profesionalac. Kod nas odradjuje svoj dio i smatram ga zrelim covjekom. Onda sam ja njemu rekao da sam cuo da je Eto'o tip kojeg treba na poseban nacin gledati. I on mi je potvrdio da je radi o malo cudnoj licnosti. Iako, prejakoj na terenu. I sto se tog tice, Barca nema obavezu da prodaje na silu. Isto stvar kao i sa nama: mi zelimo da Ibra ostane."
Rasplet?
Ponuda za Ibru ne postoji. Moze stici sjutra, da bude jasno, i moze doci od drugih ekipa, ali je za sad nema. Iz Engleske? Ne znam, cekamo sa radoscu razvitak situacije. Jer, ponavljam: Ibru bih rado zadrzao."
Eventualno, svidja li vam se Drogba?
Da, i meni i Mourinhu. Ali, isto tako mi se svidja Eto'o, kad smo kod toga. I Benzema moze biti operacija znacajna i u buducnosti, ali sa stanjem Ibra u Interu, Ibra je jaci od svih, po meni."
Ko hoce da ga kupi, koliko treba da potrosi? Prica se o 80 miliona, tacno?
Ako je istina da Bayern cijeni Riberya 70miliona, onda ga ne bih trebao davati ispod 90... Ali, ako pricamo o Barci, mislim da je Laporta izuzetno daleko od filozofije Reala, tj. o mega transakcijama."
Ko ce stici poslije Milita i Thiaga Motte?
Trener mi je trazio Deca i Carvalha, i pokrenuli smo se da ga zadovoljimo. Nasa zelja je da uzmemo obojicu i svidjelo mi se sto obojica imaju zelju da predju kod nas. Hvali dogovor sa Chelseam, ali smatram da cemo se dogovoriti u brzim vremenima."
Deco ima 32 godine...
Uzeo sam Figa kad je imao isto godiste, pa ste vidjeli kako je bio koristan. Deco bio imao dvostruku ulogu: da odmah doda kvalitet ekipi i da pomogne u razvitku Coutinhu, koji stize sledece godine i igra istu poziciju. Brazilac koji stvarno puno obecava, i o kome nasi posmatraci pricaju sa velikim entuzijazmom."
Zasto Carvalho?
Zbog Champions Legaue, prije svega. Ima iskustvo koje nam je potrebno, zna da drzi mirnocu u odlucujucim trenutcima, vodi odbranu sa svojim iskustvom... Trener je garantovao njegove kvalitete. A ja imam svu namjeru da ga usrecim."
Mourinho je pricao lijepo i o Cassanu...
I to postovanje prema Cassanu je podjeljeno i u klubu. Ali, tu se vracemo na temu Ibra...
Arnautovic je vec vas?
Interesantan mladic, izuzetno smo blizu, cini mi se.
A sada prelazimo na Maicona, ostaje ili ide?
Za mene ostaje i on. Vidite, neke izjave su savjetovane ili recene od strane menagera. Nama igrac nista nije rekao. Iskreno."
Hoce li Inter biti na visini Reala?
Da, ako pricamo o igrackom kvalitetu a ne onom finansijskom, tamo tek radimo da dostignemo taj nivo. Mislim da ce na kraju mercata, Inter biti na istom nivou."
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Last edited by Nera; 15-06-2009 at 10:22.