Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Transferi

Transferi Razgovarajte o glasinama i zvaničnim transferima

Old 12-05-2009   #2851
Guro
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Guro

evo opet malo o Fabregasu

According to a report in the British tabloid The Daily Express, Inter head coach Jose Mourinho has asked Premier League giants Arsenal how much it would cost to sign Cesc Fabregas at the end of the season.

The Portuguese tactician is said to be closing in on Chelsea's Nigerian international midfielder John Obi Mikel with a €16.6 million swoop and it appears that he wants the Spanish international to partner him in the centre of the park.

Apparently, 'the Special One' contacted the Gunners just days after they were knocked out of the Champions League semi-final by Manchester United.

However, it seems that should Il Biscione harbour serious hopes of landing the 22-year-old they will have to stump up a huge sum. The north London outfit have said that a bid of €44.3m (Ł40m) will not be enough to prise him away from the Emirates Stadium.

It is doubtful that the Nerazzurri will return with an offer in excess of the aforementioned amount and also whether the former PFA Young Player of the Year would be interested in a move to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
~Enzo Ferrari: "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."
Guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2852
BamBi
Reserve

Send a message via MSN to BamBi

Modrićev agent Durante:''Nitko u Italiji ne kupuje , niti će kupiti Luku Modrića za 24 mil eura'' - Slažem se , još bi dodao da toliko on ni ne vrijedi , ako je tottenham ispljunuo tolike pare za njega nemora značit da vrijedi stvarno toliko.

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
evo opet malo o Fabregasu

According to a report in the British tabloid The Daily Express, Inter head coach Jose Mourinho has asked Premier League giants Arsenal how much it would cost to sign Cesc Fabregas at the end of the season.

The Portuguese tactician is said to be closing in on Chelsea's Nigerian international midfielder John Obi Mikel with a €16.6 million swoop and it appears that he wants the Spanish international to partner him in the centre of the park.

Apparently, 'the Special One' contacted the Gunners just days after they were knocked out of the Champions League semi-final by Manchester United.

However, it seems that should Il Biscione harbour serious hopes of landing the 22-year-old they will have to stump up a huge sum. The north London outfit have said that a bid of €44.3m (Ł40m) will not be enough to prise him away from the Emirates Stadium.

It is doubtful that the Nerazzurri will return with an offer in excess of the aforementioned amount and also whether the former PFA Young Player of the Year would be interested in a move to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

ma neće on u Inter sigurno, neće sa konja na magarca
Old 12-05-2009   #2853
Guro
Head coach

pa bas to poredjenje i ne stoji...ako je Arsenal konj onda je to onaj ciganski

zbog cega da ne predje u calcio??? ja opet kazem mi imamo veliku prednsot jer nam je trener Mou...koga manje vise svi cijene u inostranstvu bez u italiji debilnoj kojoj ce trebati mnogo promjena da se izdigne na nivo dje je nekad bila

~Helenio Herrera: "If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
Old 12-05-2009   #2854
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Ma Inter je sigurno mnogo veca ekipa od arsenal. Ali kada se poredi nasa igra sa njihovom veruj mi guro mi smo to "magare" kako kaze bambi
Old 12-05-2009   #2855
Guro
Head coach

a sto se tice magaraca Kao i sve vrste iz njihove familije, magarci su kopitari koji imaju samo jedan prst (treći) obložen rožnom navlakom u vidu kopita. Gaze unguligradno. Noge su visoke, tanke, izdužene. Poput konja, odlični su i brzi trkači.Za razliku od konja, imaju više izražene ušne školjke.
e pa ako mu to smeta onda neka ide nedje drugo bolje dobro drzan magarac nego ciganski konj

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

evo sad opet i o Quagliareli-i

Inter directors spoke with their Udinese counterparts last week during a Lega Calcio meeting in Milan and a transfer fee of €13 million was reportedly agreed for striker Fabio Quagliarella.

But La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Juventus director of sport, Alessio Secco, swiftly counterattacked and also approached the Stadio Friuli outfit, insisting that the Old Lady are also prepared to shell out the same amount of money.

Udinese have apparently assured they will not bump up the price, so it will all come down to the players Juve and Inter will offer in part-exchange deals.

The Bianconeri could release the other half of striker Michele Paolucci, who is currently on loan with Catania, but is co-owned by Udinese and the Turin powerhouse.

Inter are instead considering sweetening the pot by including the services of 21-year-old forward Jonathan Biabiany, who was loaned out to Modena this term.

But before making a concrete move for ‘Quaglia’, both clubs will have to resolve other situations. Juve are trying to get rid of David Trezeguet and Inter are looking to find a destination for Robert Acquafresca, who will return from his loan spell at Cagliari but is unlikely to stay in Milan due to the imminent arrival of Diego Milito.

Old 12-05-2009   #2856
BamBi
Reserve

fabregas igra u boljoj ligi , igra jače utakmice, igra važnije utakmice od Intera, gura odlično svake godine u LP , igra atraktivan nogomet kakav njemu paše a slijedeće godine sigurno će bit još bolji
Old 12-05-2009   #2857
Guro
Head coach

ako cemo pravo..ja ocekujem preko ljeta veliku revoluciju u Italiji..makar po pitanju igraca i da ce I Inter, Milan i Juventus uraditi dobar posao...a pored njih Roma i Fiorentina...ako tako bude a mislim da je red vise da pocnu da se vracu na stari put onda Engleska nece biti tako daleko...makar je to moje misljenje...

Old 12-05-2009   #2858
ac1d
Primavera

Slazem se da Modric ne vrijedi 25m € jos ali mlad je i razvijat ce se jos,na transfermarktu je trenutna cijena 17m € ,relano bi bilo 21m € koliko je i placen.

Ove sezone je Modric uz Lenonna najbolji igrac Tottenhama,zabio je golove protiv Manchestera ,Chelsea i Newcastela i ima 8 asistencija.

U Engleskoj je sigurno u Top 10 ofanzivnih veznjaka ,iza Lamparda,Gerrarda,Alonsa,Artete,Elana,Fabregasa,Gi ggsa,Ronalda,ali ne igra ni punu godinu u EPL-u.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...o-quagliarella

Quagliarella bi nam bio bolje pojacanje puno od Milita,i nadam se da cemo ga uzeti.

Mladji je 4 godine skoro ,i jeftiniji osjetno,a tu su negdje po kvaliteti.
ac1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2859
DenchiNL
Assistant coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guro View Post
ako cemo pravo..ja ocekujem preko ljeta veliku revoluciju u Italiji..makar po pitanju igraca i da ce I Inter, Milan i Juventus uraditi dobar posao...a pored njih Roma i Fiorentina...ako tako bude a mislim da je red vise da pocnu da se vracu na stari put onda Engleska nece biti tako daleko...makar je to moje misljenje...
Camoranesi,Trezeguet,Zebina odlaze a Cannavaro dolazi u Juve, i oni ce sad ganjati dalje sta im fali, medjutim ako ne dovedu jake igrace Buffon ce isto pa-pa.

A Milan ima ozbiljnih problema u odbrani i napadu,moguce da idu Na Pizarra (werder), Trezegueta,Sheva izgleda ostaje, treba im stopera min. 2
zasto im ne bi ponudili Rivasa i Burdija za Ronaldinha ???
Football is only total if you win, a beautiful loss is still a loss, destroy egos, starting with yours, finish what you start, tears of joy are made of sweat, attack like lions every second, every minute, every game, break their hearts, steal their fans, black and blue are the colors of insanity!

http://www.beneamata.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40&dateline=129129629  2

Magic by Dennis Bergkamp JM - Like a G6 Perché Io sono un Biscione e tu sei una ranocchia, la Ranocchia
DenchiNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2860
CurvaNord69
Team legend

Prvo mauro nesjecam se onog, ko ce ime zapamtit
Onda svaki igrac je precjenjen, a engleska je bolja od italije po snazi, al necemo sad rec da je od nas bolji arsenal.
I ja bi visa quagliarellu volio vidit od milita, jer je mladji i talijan je, i jeftiniji naravno
CurvaNord69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2861
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

ma kakav arsenal oni su od 2000 godine jedva koji kup osvojili mi smo 10 puta jaci od njih tu nema sta da se prica
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2862
Guro
Head coach

sad je kao Napoli zainteresovan za Suaza...to bi bilo dobro iskoristiti za Hamsika ili po mom misljenju jos bolje Lavezija

Old 12-05-2009   #2863
Enfant Terrible
Veliki Brat

Što se tiče komparacije Arsenal-Inter, i Fabregasa, sigurno je da Cesc više velikih utakmica odigra sa Arsenalom, iz proste činjenice što doguraju u LP više od nas. Ali, treba li napominjati da Arsenal nije u kombinaciji ni za jedan naslov već godinama? Šta će igraču motiv da igra u klubu u kojem je praktično najstariji lik sa 25 godina, i koji se ne bori nizašto? U Interu će, ako ništa, osjetiti slast osvajanja nekog trofeja (pa makar to bila Coppa Italia ili Super Cup). I kao najvažniji razlog, kada vidi finansijsku ponudu, tj. plaću, dvojbe neće biti. Dakle, po meni, problem je samo ta odšteta koja će sigurno biti velika, ostalo nam sve ide na ruku.
Old 12-05-2009   #2864
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

i ja bi pre lavezzija al nema nista o njemu pa ni hamsik onda ne bi bio los bas naprotiv

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

@Zlatan
potpuno si upravu nevidim razlog da fabregas ostane u arsenalu .prvo idu mu godine ima 22 do sada skoro nista nije osvoji u karijeri dobar je igrac igra dobro u arsenalu ali uzalud mora da predje u neki klub koji ima ambicije za neku titulu a ne samo da dovodi mlade igrace od njih napravi zvezde i nista vise.Ja realno mislim da ako damo dobru ponudu u bas zagrizemo za fabregasa nece biti problema da on dodje
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #2865
BamBi
Reserve

moratti je rekao da neće puno trošiti, i da mourinho ima neku interesantnu ideju za mercato. Vjerojatno igrači koji dolaze su mikel. bruno alves i milito