Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Utakmice > Arhiva > 2010/2011 > Serie A

Serie A Razmjenjena mišljenja o taktici i sastavu za ligaške utakmice

Old 16-04-2011   #1
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska
Default Parma - Inter

Quote:
Susret 33.kola Serie A Parma-Inter, igra se u subotu (16.04)na stadionu “Ennio Tardini” u Parmi sa početkom u 20:45h.

Glavni sudac meča će biti Gianluca Rocchi (Firenza), koji nam je u ovoj sezoni sudio već 3 puta: Chievo-Inter 2-1 (21.11.2010), Inter-Napoli 3-1 (06.01.2011) i Brescia-Inter 1-1 (11.03.2011). Linijski suci: Cariolato i Di Liberatore, 4-i sudac: Pierpaoli.

Leonardo je pozvao 21 igrača:

Vratari: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni
Obrambeni: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 15 Andrea Ranocchia, 23 Marco Materazzi, 26 Cristian Chivu, 37 Marco Davide Faraoni, 55 Yuto Nagatomo
Vezni: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 14 Houssine Kharja, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi, 29 Philippe Coutinho
Napadači: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 9 Samuel Eto’o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev
Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #2
necainter
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to necainter

motta i maicon nisu pozvani kako bi se odmorili za romu
al se zna kolko ce dugo da odsustvuje cordoba?

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Probabili Formazioni:

PARMA (4-4-2): Mirante, Zaccardo, Lucarelli, Paletta, Gobbi; Valiani, Morrone, Dzemaili, Modesto; Giovinco, Amauri. All. Colomba
INTER (4-3-1-2): Julio Cesar, Nagatomo, Lucio, Ranocchia, Chivu; Stankovic, Cambiasso, Zanetti; Sneijder; Eto’o, Pazzini. All. Leonardo
ad' cu te voleti vise od sebe
E
h kada bi samo mogao znati
R
ado bih zivot dao za tebe

Nella Gioia E Nel Dolore Per L'Inter Eterno Amore!
necainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #3
mourinho
Substitute

Ima prenos na Areni 2
Old 16-04-2011   #4
Huska
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Huska

JULIO CESAR

NAGATOMO - RANOCCHIA - LUCIO - CHIVU

ZANETTI - CAMBIASSO - KHARJA

STANKOVIĆ

ETO'O - PAZZINI

pa ja ne mogu da vjerujem da je ovaj debilcina ovih 11 odredio za pocetak tekme...Coutinha opet ni na klupi

Huska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #5
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Sada je našao eksperimentirati i praviti turnover kada treba loviti pobede za scudetto.

Nadam se da mu uspe ali ne svidja se mi previše ta formacija.

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #6
necainter
Assistant coach

Goru utakmicu sa vise losih poteza i gresaka nisam gledao u skorije vreme...ko da gledam cesena - brescia a ne da gledam inter ccc
leo strasan trener,kad ne moze protiv shalkea,juvea,milana...valjda moze protiv parme jbt
mn se ovo i ne gleda,cu gledam milan bar oni igraju nesto a ne mi -.-
E
R

Last edited by necainter; 16-04-2011 at 21:54.
Old 16-04-2011   #7
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Više nego očigledno je da se mora trener menjati. Izgleda da če biti Maicon i Motta kažnjeni jer ne davaju sve od sebe na treninzima. Još nam samo to fali da igrači izgube motivaciju i na treninzima.

Old 16-04-2011   #8
Grujinho
Team star

gadna igra skroz...opet očekujem silne izgovore kako imamo gust razpored, kako su igrači umorni, kako smo igrali dobro ali nismo imali sreče, kako moramo gledati dalje itd itd...u ovoj sezoni sam na to več naviko...

Leotardo the coach -.-
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #9
dera
Golden member

Sezona je zavrsena, kako god zavrsio ovaj susret. I dalje sam ubjedjen da bi Benitez napravio vise da je ostao.

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

PS. Uklanjam potpis vezan za Lea, jer je sada ocito da sam bio u pravu i da nema potrebe vise to da stoji.
Old 16-04-2011   #10
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Leonardo je napravio više štete u te 4 utakmice nego Benitez u pola sezone.

Old 16-04-2011   #11
necainter
Assistant coach

Oprostili smo se LS,oprostili smo se Scudettom,jos samo Kup,ali i od njega cemo da se oprostimo.Na leto prvo trener,pa onda tek igraci!!!
E
R

Old 16-04-2011   #12
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Ma ova sezona je totalno izgubljena to mislim da je svima jasno. Ostaju nam fokus na te dve utakmice Coppe Italie (polufinale i finale) a ostale nisu toliko bitne. Dobra stran je što čemo imati dosta vremena da sastavimo tim za iduču sezonu i nema više pritiska toliko na ekipu, posle utakmice ga više neče biti.

Evo ocena igrača. Prevedeno u googletranslaterju zato biče dosta grešaka u prevodu ali nadam se da čete natucati nešto ako nebude jasno

JULIO CESAR 6 - Parma growls in the field, but does not bite its shares until the 35th when Giovinco is the goal of 1-0. Pardoned from Amauri in the second half that focuses on the break in the middle of the goal, then manages to lock up Valiani. The Italo-Brazilian, however, does not forgive a second time, making him pass the ball between his legs. Crespo and Dzemaili spared the third shot.

Nagatomo 5 - Under the eyes of his coach Zaccheroni, the Japanese right-hand side, where there is usually at home. He has his faults when he closes up late then located in Modesto area Giovinco for the goal of the benefit. Returned on the left hand lane in the second half, Yuto starts slightly better but then you lose again.

LUCIO 5.5 - Mountain behind, try to be stylish too forward. Stymied by Cambiasso at the first goal. He makes a couple of rough work, but fully on the ball with great skill. He risks a lot about Lucas, at the end of the game, take in the game that Amauri is the knockout blow.

FROG 6 + - Dzemaili ditching the first of a referral: Rocchi save the yellow to the Swiss. But he is the first yellow card of the meeting after a bad tackle on Candreva. It appears, however, the most lucid defense of the package. It also has a great chance for a draw but in its way Mirante outstretched dive. Then he tried to throw him desperate to prevent the goal from Amauri.

CHIVU 4.5 - The intention to try again next proves unfortunate, since often the impetus for the band latita. Leonardo, in an attempt to bring order, the lever to start shooting from the field.

FROM 45 'Sneijder 6 + - His entry into the field is as vehement as illusory. Constructs, serves, even touching the goal with the ball so much that whistles at the left post. But after grafting Valiani not find more space.

ZANETTI 5.5 - It 's the first one that can put a stop to overflowing Amauri in the first minutes. Try to lend a hand here and there but as a fellow struggling to find spaces in the opposing wall. And 'he, however, to lose the ball, which then sends on Amauri goal. Rabona the walls of that Crespo could be worth a humiliating 3-0.

Cambiasso 5.5 - Back in camp after the exclusion of shock-Gelsenikrchen, traveling the narrow gauge struggling to understand with his comrades, especially Chivu. Giovinco is also wrong to ignore completely that he is free to sneak into the area and Julio Cesar hole, plus going to close the road to Lucio. In the second half, however, offers a valuable assist to Frog that only the flight Mirante avoids turning into a net.

Kharja 4 - again preferred to Sneijder, should be the reference point of the attacks of Inter, but ends up being one of the ducal restarts. After a few minutes to break Giovinco is accidental, then undergoes diligently pressing the yellow and blue. His only conclusion at the door is unwatchable. It also moves to the right not to hinder Sneijder, but the music does not change. Serataccia. FROM 77 'Pandev SV - Needless move of desperation.

STANKOVIC 6.5 - Perhaps mindful of the first leg where he scored a hat-trick, is undoubtedly the most dangerous player for Inter. Attorney thrill the first to Parma with the punishment that goes to print on the crossing of the poles. Good then help in stopping Frog Amauri. Then he brings out the reflections of cats in style Mirante blocking a new stab at a distance. There is also evidence in the shooting but suffers from accuracy. Favorable action with a big advance and then not materialized by Milito.

PAZZINI 5 - - With Eto'o going to look for the ball near the halfway line, he acts, or at least try, in the role of the buoy. As usual, the balloons useful for him to arrive and sipped must go to midfield to try to be seen. The first, weak shot on goal comes at the beginning of recovery. Some altercation with Lucas and Paletta. FROM 61 'Milito 5.5 - A game now closed, unable to find the shot on goal in an upright position, stopped by Mirante.

ETO'O 6 - - The first potential hazard to Parma was founded by his outside shot deflected for a corner. Great to drink when alone manages four defenders, even if sometimes in excess of affectation. Initially inspired, then he runs out of charge.

COACH: LEONARDO 4.5 - Does the exemption, and Maicon Thiago Motta was motivated by tactical choices, Sneijder beginning to appear very bizarre, especially given the impact of the Dutch in the match. Two goals taken but the accounts could be even heavier. Heavy defeat at the end, the field of Tardini shows 'game over',

PARMA: Mirante 7; Zaccardo 6.5, 6.5 Paletta, Lucas 6, Gobbi 6; Morrone 6.5, 6.5 Dzemaili, Modesto, 6,5, 7 Candreva (65 'Valiani 6.5), Giovinco 7, 5 (81 'Bojinov sv); 6.5 Amauri (89' Crespo sv). Coach: Dove 7.

REFEREE: ROCCHI 6 - Zaccardo cautions after a tackle on Nagatomo, but no foul whistled against, even after the action was shot in the Inter midfield. But it saves a net Dzemaili. Currency contrasts well on two of Lucius, the less contact with Lucas.
ASSISTANTS: Carioli - A Free 6

Old 16-04-2011   #13
necainter
Assistant coach

Q,ne bih se bas slozio sa tim da ostale utakmice nisu bas bitne.Moramo se plasirati u LS...
E
R

Old 16-04-2011   #14
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by necainter View Post
Oprostili smo se LS,oprostili smo se Scudettom,jos samo Kup,ali i od njega cemo da se oprostimo.Na leto prvo trener,pa onda tek igraci!!!
Zasto cekati ljeto da smjenimo trenera, pa da bude da igraci pola pripremnih utakmica odigraju bez trenera. Potom, dok ovaj uklopi sve, prodje transfer rok bez znacajnih pojacanja, ili jos gore, Moratti dovede svoje zelje?

Znam, nema sada neki izbor slobodnih trenera, ali treba djelovati kao ozbiljan klub, i dogovoriti sa vec zauzetim trenerom iza medija. Za Mourinha se znalo da ce u Real prije kraja sezone.

Last edited by dera; 16-04-2011 at 23:10.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #15
necainter
Assistant coach

Msl sam generalno da od kraja sezone hocu da vidim novog trenera na klupi.Normalno je da treba da se dog. sad sa Ancelottijem ili Guardiolom npr.
E
R