Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Igrači i uprava > Bivši

Bivši Bivši fudbaleri i uposlenici Intera

Old 08-06-2010   #166
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Još uvijek se nije pojavio igrač koji će ga naslijediti. Pravi, klasični CF. Gol mašina.
Diego Il Principe Milito
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #167
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Biče el pipita

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010   #168
Il Mago
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to Il Mago

I'm getting better looking everyday. I can't wait for tomorrow.
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
Il Mago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010   #169
dera
Golden member

Old 24-07-2010   #170
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

Odlazak istinske legende: 'Tijelo traži da prestanem…'

Sao Paulo, 24.07.2010., 14:24 | V.H./TS Fizički više Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima ne može pratiti zahtjeve profesionalnog nogometa. Izgleda staro i razmišlja o prekidu karijere, piše madridska Marca...

Najbolji strijelac svjetskih nogometnih prvenstava uskoro bi mogao završiti karijeru (Printscreen Gle.to)

'Osjećam se staro i moje tijelo traži da prestanem s nogometom', priznao je slavni brazilski nogometaš, nekoć najbolji igrač na svijetu.

Nećemo ga pustiti da zaigra sve dok njegova muskulatura bude uravnotežena

Danas napadač Corinthiansa povjerio se ljudima iz svog trenutačnog kluba iz Sao Paula u kojem se trenutačno pokušava vratiti u formu nakon posljednje serije lakših ozljeda koje su ga zadesile.
Ronaldo, kao i svaki put nakon duže pauze, ima očigledan višak kilograma. Svaki je put povratak sve bolniji, pa mu se više ne da vraćati, zaključuje madridski sportski dnevnik. To bi napadača moglo navesti na odluku da na koncu ove sezone, krajem godine, ode u igračku mirovinu.
Posljednji je put Ronaldo za svoj brazilski klub, koji se ove sezone bori za vrh ljestvice tamošnje Serije A, zaigrao 9. svibnja u prvome prvenstvenom kolu. Otad je prošlo devet kola a on još nije spreman za povratak.
'Ronaldo nije imao sreće zbog vala ozljeda koje su ga napale ove sezone. Najprije je dobio jak udarac u rebra, a potom ga je dvaput zaustavila ozljeda lista. Nećemo ga ovaj put pustiti da zaigra sve dok njegova muskulatura ne bude potpuno uravnotežena. Ne želimo novu ozljedu', rekao je liječnik Corinthiansa Joaquim Grava.
Nakon što je pristupio Corinthiansu krajem 2008. godine, prvi se problem pojavio 26. srpnja 2009., kada je slomio treću i petu metatarzalnu kost u lijevoj šaci. Iako nogometaši s takvim prijelomom igraju bandažirani već nakon nekoliko dana, Ronaldo je pauzirao puna dva mjeseca i, naravno, nakupio kilograme. Od tog se trenutka ne uspijeva vratiti na zadovoljavajući način. Pitanje je hoće li se uspjeti ikad više...
Old 13-08-2010   #171
Nera
TM artifex

Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010   #172
Grujinho
Team star

i ovakav je majstor za večinu napadača
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010   #173
Zanetti27
First team

sta nije izjavio da prekida karijeru???
Old 13-08-2010   #174
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

nemoguce da je ovolko debeo
Old 13-08-2010   #175
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

Nesmeta to njemu nista...

GRAZIE
JOSE!

кој не скокне ова ale ale Горан !!!!!
Moca93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010   #176
dera
Golden member

King ostaje King
Old 14-02-2011   #177
Culé
Substitute

Ronaldo retires, ending magnificent soccer career

SAO PAULO – Ronaldo retired from soccer Monday because his body can no longer meet the demands of the game, ending a magnificent career in which he won two World Cups with Brazil and thrived with some of Europe's top teams.

With tears on his cheeks, the 34-year-old striker announced his decision at a news conference. He played 18 years despite repeated knee trouble and leaves as a three-timer FIFA Player of the Year and the top goal scorer in World Cup history.

"It's very hard to leave something that made me so happy," said Ronaldo, with sons Alex and Ronald by his side. "Mentally, I wanted to continue, but I have to acknowledge that I lost (the fight) to my body."

Now he confronts a new stage, shadowed by all that's left behind.

"With this announcement," he said, "it feels like it's my first death."

Ronaldo said a string of injuries the past two years kept him from performing at a high level with the Brazilian club Corinthians. He also learned four years ago he had hypothyroidism, a condition that made it difficult for him to lose weight and stay in shape.

"The pain made me anticipate the end of my career," he said.

With his uncanny sprints toward the goal and an extraordinary finishing touch, Ronaldo captivated fans everywhere he played, including Barcelona, Real Madrid and Inter Milan. All despite having to come back from three serious knee injuries that threatened to end his career.

"My career was beautiful, was wonderful," he said. "I've had many defeats but infinite victories."

Ronaldo's contract with Corinthians was expected to end at the end of the year, but his condition kept deteriorating. He was visibly out of shape and fans jeered him after every missed play.

The announcement came days after he was heavily criticized by Corinthians fans for the team's elimination from the Copa Libertadores, Latin America's most important competition and the only major tournament the popular club has yet to win.

Fans damaged players' cars and threw rocks at the team bus, but Ronaldo said that did not play a part in his retirement. With his voice cracking, he said he wanted to only thank Corinthians fans for their support.

"I've never seen fans with so much passion," he said. "Their need for results sometimes made them a little aggressive, a bit out of control."

Ronaldo's exit comes two days after former Brazil teammate Roberto Carlos left Corinthians because he and his family were being threatened by fans after the Copa Libertadores elimination. Corinthians players had already been under pressure since last year, when the club failed to win titles despite celebrating its centenary.

"I want to publicly apologize for failing in the Libertadores project," he said, crying, before team President Andres Sanchez handed him a jersey with the words "forever" and "phenomenon."

The last of Ronaldo's more than 400 career goals came with a penalty kick in a 1-0 win over Cruzeiro in the Brazilian league on Nov. 13. The last match was the 2-0 Copa Libertadores loss to Deportes Tolima on Feb. 2 in Colombia.

Ronaldo was part of the World Cup squad that won the 1994 title in the United States, although he was a teenager and never played. He was the team's top star in France in 1998, but just before the final he had seizures in the team's hotel and did not play well in the game won by the French.

"Ronaldo is the best player I ever played with," former Inter Milan teammate Youri Djorkaeff, who also played against Ronaldo in the 1998 World Cup final, told French RMC radio. "But he was also a very engaging person. When we were training, he would always come up with crazy dribbles. We would practically stop to watch him. It was extraordinary."

It was in 2002 that Ronaldo peaked with the national team, helping Brazil win the tournament in South Korea and Japan with two goals in the final against Germany. He was voted Player of the Year, adding to the awards won in 1996 and 1997.

He was among those who disappointed in the 2006 World Cup in Germany, when Brazil fell to the French again in the quarterfinals, but he was still able to score his record-breaking 15th goal, a mark that still stands.

Ronaldo also helped Brazil win the 1997 and 1999 Copa America, as well as the 1997 Confederations Cup and a bronze medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

Ronaldo scored 67 goals in 104 games with Brazil, but was never again called up to the national team after the disappointing performance in 2006. There were calls for his return to the squad after he helped Corinthians win the 2009 Brazilian Cup, but he was never able to get back in shape.

Ronaldo's career was marked by his goals just as it was by his injuries, which kept him sidelined for nearly three years in total.

He tore up his right knee with Inter Milan in 1999 and needed surgery, and a year later he twisted the same knee on the day he was returning to action and had to be sidelined for several months again after another surgery. The third injury came with AC Milan in 2008, forcing another surgery and another long layoff.

Ronaldo began his professional career with Cruzeiro in 1993 as a 16-year-old, and it didn't take long for him to start stunning fans across Brazil. He moved to PSV Eindhoven that year, becoming the club's top scorer and earning a transfer to Barcelona in 1996.

He quickly became an idol at the Spanish club, scoring 34 goals in 37 matches in the Spanish league and helping the club win the Copa del Rey. A year later he signed with Inter Milan, winning the 1998 UEFA Cup and earning the nickname "The Phenomenon."

He moved to Real Madrid in 2002, one of the few players revered by fans of both Spanish powerhouses. He helped Real Madrid win the Spanish league in 2003 and 2007. After that season he joined AC Milan, but his third knee injury cut short his stay.

Ronaldo is a goodwill ambassador for the United Nation's Development Program. He played a big role in organizing the "Game for Peace" in Haiti in 2004, when the Brazilians visited the country devastated by gang wars.

Najbolji napadač svih vremena.
Culé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011   #178
necainter
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to necainter

Dovidjenja LEGENDO FUDBALA..i INTERA
ad' cu te voleti vise od sebe
E
h kada bi samo mogao znati
R
ado bih zivot dao za tebe

Nella Gioia E Nel Dolore Per L'Inter Eterno Amore!
necainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011   #179
Pablo
Primavera

Najbolji napadac u istoriji fudbala!!!!!
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011   #180
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

Ronaldo saopštio da završava karijeru. Ima retki hormonski poremećaj, telo mu ne dozvoljava da nastavi do kraja 2011. kako je planirao.
Tri puta najbolji fudbaler sveta, Brazilac Ronaldo, danas je u Sao Paulu saopštio da završava karijeru.

Ovaj 34-godišnji fudbaler završio je karijeru posle 18 godina provedenih u najboljim brazilskim i evropskim klubovima.

On je naveo da ne može da ostane u formi, a kao razlog za to kazao je da su mu lekari pre četiri godine otkrili da ima hipotiroidizam. To je hormonski poremećaj kod kojeg ljudi imaju usporene pokrete i stalno su umorni.

"Veoma je teško napustiti nešto što me je činilo srećnim. Psihički sam bio spreman da nastavim, ali moje telo je izgubilo ovu bitku", rekao je Ronaldo sa suzama u očima.

Ronaldo je osvojio sa brazilskom reprezentacijom dve titule svetskog prvaka i oborio rekord po broju postignutih golova. Igrao je između ostalih klubova za Barselonu, Real Madrid i Inter iz Milana.

"Moja karijera bila je divna. Doživeo sam i dosta poraza, ali zauvek ću pamtiti sve velike pobede", dodao je Ronaldo.

Do ovakve odluke je došlo posle samo nekoliko dana od kada su ga navijači Korintijansa optužili da je kriv za eliminaciju iz Kupa Libertadores.

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

http://sport.blic.rs/Fudbal/Svetski-...h-golova-video

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

http://www.beneamata.com/showthread.php?t=1524
ja se nadam da vam se svidja sveukupni nas clanak.

GRAZIE
JOSE!

кој не скокне ова ale ale Горан !!!!!
Moca93 is offline   Reply With Quote