Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Transferi

Transferi Razgovarajte o glasinama i zvaničnim transferima

Old 08-01-2015   #30001
Sile87
First team

Izgleda da ce stvarno otpustiti Osvalda jer ne zele da rizikuju losu atmosferu u timu koji i onako ne stoji dobro na tabeli,i losa atmosfera im najmanje treba,e Pablo stvarno si zasrao,ni pola godine nisi izdrzao da ne dodjes u situaciju da se potuces s nekim,redak primer izrazite budale u fudbalu,ako ga stvarno otpuste neznam koja ce ga budala onda uzeti.
Sile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015   #30002
Biscione
First team

Jbg loša vijest, Osvaldo se baš dobar pokazao kod nas i valjalo bi imat takvog igračinu kao back-upa. Mogu mu dat neku kaznu ili šta već ali nemojte otpuštat hajvani jedni ionako nemate dovoljno napadača.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Biscione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015   #30003
Sile87
First team

The Swiss is not participating in the training session with his teammates, clear signal that his future will be away from Bayern Monaco.
Old 08-01-2015   #30004
dera
Golden member

Umjesto da kazne Icardija..

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Ovo je gotova stvar, BILD:

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

Navodno Shaqiri-ev brat, Ari, je '' follow-ovao'' zvanicni Interov Instagram profil.

Spominje se i povratak Thiaga Motte .
Old 08-01-2015   #30005
Sile87
First team

Alredo Pedullŕ reports positive news regarding the deal in Munich.

Shaqiri has his suitcases ready according to the transfer journalist. The meeting in Munich is finally breaking the ice, with Inter tweaking the offer to unlock the player’s services. They will only increase the offer slightly if Bayern resist initially. However the excellent relations between the two clubs should facilitate everything.
Old 08-01-2015   #30006
Biscione
First team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
Umjesto da kazne Icardija..
Neće oni kaznit Osvalda što je galamio na Ikca nego zato što je izgleda u svlačionici spminjao Mancinijevu majku . A Ikac kao i svaki fin momak priznao da je pogriješio i javno se ispričao, i opet će ga spominjati kao lošeg momka. Da su svi ko on barem.

P.S. Valjda neće vratit Mottu, koji će nam qrac u 33-ćoj godini.
"It'll be born here and it'll always be a team of great talent. On this splendid night, its colors will be given, the black and blue with a golden background of stars. It'll be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 08-01-2015   #30007
Sile87
First team

13.40*L'incontro č finito, c'č la fumata bianca:*Shaqiri č un nuovo giocatore dell'Inter. Due milioni per prestito oneroso piů 14 di riscatto a giugno.

KONACNOOOOOO!!!!

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Na kraju cigani svabski ipak nisu pristali na 15 mil. morali su izvuci i taj 1+ sta su svabe,jebali bi se za evro,a nisu za dzabe tu gde jesu.
Old 08-01-2015   #30008
dera
Golden member

Ne vidim razlog zašto je spominjao Mancijevu majku -_-, ali ako jeste onda ga i treba otjerati.
Old 08-01-2015   #30009
Sile87
First team

Ja kad bolje razmislim,koji ce nam k.... takav lik,sledeci put ce napasti nekog drugog,ni jedan trener nece takvog igraca u timu koliko god bio dobar.

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Da mi je ko rekao pre mesec dana da cemo prve nedelje mercata dovesti Podolskog i Sacirija ja bi mu rekao da nije bas pri sebi al eto konacno malo radosti i za nas navijace sto se mercata tice,bravo za upravu,bas ono sto nam treba,jos jedan odbrambeni ako moze,ako bas ne svejedno sam zadovoljan.

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Pozdrav Liverpulu,Saciri je Interov,dzabe vam 20 mil. kad momak nije hteo tamo.

Gianluca di Marzio confirms what the other newspapers and sites have been reporting. Shaqiri is ready to join Inter. The journalist writes:

“A present for the fans and for Mancini. Inter goes on the mercato and buys Shaqiri. The long awaited agreement has been found after Fassone’s trip to Germany to meet with the Bayern Munich directors. The last details needed to be agreed and the former Basel player arrives in Milan with on a loan with the obligation to buy. The competition from Liverpool has been beaten. The reds offered 20 million euro’s but Shaqiri’s will was decisive. He wanted to be a part of Inter’s project and with the pressure from the Inter directors, they took the player home. A great signing, Mancini has gotten his gift. Shaqiri is ready to wear black and blue.”

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that Liverpool had offered Bayern Munich €20m for the winger, but Shaqiri was so determined to move to Inter he put pressure on the club to accept the Beneamata’s offer.

Bravo momcino!!!
Old 08-01-2015   #30010
Biscione
First team

Old 08-01-2015   #30011
Shaqiri
Allievi

Neznam za vas ali ja se neću trijznit ni na poslu do sljedeće tekme.

Admin molim promijeni mi user iz icardi u shaqiri.

Jbg ovu polusezonu igrat na gol više a na ljeto prodat nepotrebno i dovest štopera da valja.
Shaqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015   #30012
Sile87
First team

Pogledajte Sacirijev instagram,svaka slika mu je preplavljena komentarima tipa,Dodji u Inter,Cekamo te Shaq,Dodji molim te,i tako bukvalno svaka slika.

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

“The will of the player was decisive, who wanted to join the project of Inter. With the pressure of the (Inter) leaders, it proved a winning result.”

Author’s note:*The fact that we beat out such an offer, from a Premier League team with that kind of purchasing power… This shows Inter’s strengthened management, and the power Mancini has. Liverpool offered an increased wage as well, but Xherdan simply looked the other way. I told you guys what his brother said, “all this for Mancini.” We should be thankful. Avanti! I’m actually optimistic for our future for the first time in a*long*time.

Kamo srece da je Roberto dosao pre 2 godine,druga bi se pesma pevala.
Old 08-01-2015   #30013
dera
Golden member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icardi View Post
Admin molim promijeni mi user iz icardi u shaqiri.
Potvrdi mi putem PM-a ili u 'Obratite nam se', pošto moraš biti upoznat da promjenom usernamea, dolazi i do promjene prilikom logovanja.
Old 08-01-2015   #30014
dondaniello
Allievi

A brate veselja, nemogu vjerovat od nula krila do dva ekstra u par dana!! hahahah, Steta za Osvalda, po meni je on mnogo bolji igrac trenutno nego Icardi samo je trebao kontinuitet.
Old 08-01-2015   #30015
ajdin
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ajdin

ma ne treba ti nista vise od ovog

---------- Post added at 17:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

''UN UOMO E PIU GRANDE DI TUTTI'' 'IL CAPITANO
ajdin is offline   Reply With Quote